Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) established in 1975, conducts number of exams for selection of candidates in banks for various posts like Probationary Officer, Clerk, Officer Scale II, III and Specialist Officer etc.
Generally, the recruitment can be divided into two major parts
1. Recruitment of Probationary Officer (Scale I)
2. Recruitment of Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts competitive examinations every year for recruiting clerical cadre (Clerk) to all Government Banks (except State Bank of India). This is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for Government Bank Jobs.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile
The IBPS Clerk work profile includes Single Window Operator, Cashier, Assistant, Teller, Accounts, Data entry, Exchange, Statement, Loan, etc.
Eligibility for IBPS Clerk 2020
Basic educational qualification required for IBPS Clerk is Graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or equivalent).
MIND IT !
The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
Age Relaxation (Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit):
SC/ST: 5 years, OBC: 3 years
IBPS Clerk In-hand Salary
Total in-hand salary of an IBPS Clerk on joining at a metro city will be around Rs. 23115. However, the total salary of an IBPS Clerk who has to join in a rural area will be about Rs. 19500.
|Basic Pay||Rs. 13075|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 1561|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs. 18413|
|Gross Salary||Rs 23115|
* DA - Dearness allowances
* CCA - City Compensatory Allowance
* TA - Transport Allowance
* HRA - House Rent Allowance
• Dearness allowances: DA is 4% of basic pay and revised quarterly for every 3 months which is based on CPI (Consumer Price Index) declared by the banks.
• House Rent Allowance: HRA is 7-9% of basic pay. HRA is different in different cities.
|Cities with a population more than 5 lakhs||7.5|
• Special Allowance: 7.5%
• After completion of the one-year service, you will an increment of 400/- and Rs. 500 increment in 2nd year.
• After the 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement of 2015, a Bank Clerk’s salary has increased from now salary Rs. 21,339 to Rs. 23,117.